[ros-dev] Two petitions

caemyr at myopera.com caemyr at myopera.com
Sun Oct 16 15:55:59 UTC 2011

Reply from Pisarz, author of Lautus theme:

"Lautus is based on Luna Inspirat (which is an open-source visual style by krosavcheg) and was made using TGTSoft StyleBuilder. I think you should ask guys from TGTSoft about that. I was thinking about it earlier. If we know the structure of msstyle files, we could try to reverse engineer the visual style file and find a way to compile it from the sources I've provided."

--
With best regards
Caemyr