[ros-dev] Two petitions

Giannis Adamopoulos giannis.adamopoulos at reactos.org
Sun Oct 16 13:00:22 UTC 2011

Sure this could be a nice short term solution for the upcoming release.

However in order to bundle a theme we have to recreate one. Theme files are normal dll files that doesn't contain any code but contain resources. We could recreate these dlls in our tree by adding bit by bit all the parts of the theme without copying anything from the themes created by ms or by the modified ms themes.