Difference between revisions of "Version Tests"
Latest revision as of 11:44, 12 February 2019
Version Tests show the status of applications in each ReactOS release. After branching and first RC is released, tests are done for applications inside RAPPS and other apps.
NOTE: This guide is to be applied starting with ReactOS 0.4.12.
Table showing apps and statuses consists of these columns:
- Software/Stage: The name and version of software you tested.
- Installation: Shows if a program installs in ReactOS. You can use Works, Failed, N/A (Archive File) templates.
- Applications: Shows if a program works and working status in ReactOS.
- Works: A program is working flawlessly, or just with minor glitches that don't affect functionality.
- Minor issues: Software with glitches, minor loss of function or needs workarounds.
- Major issues: Software with major issues: More severe glitches/painting-drawing errors, major loss of functionality, crashes, sporadic BSoDs.
- Failed: Software that does not start, gives BSoD regularly in quite basic things, does not function as intended at all.
- Version/tested by: Write your user name and ReactOS version you used.
- Comments: Describe your experience. Specify bugs you found. You can class bugs with templates "Regression", "Major", "Minor", "BugFix" if you have reported them in JIRA. You can also use "Note" template.
|0.3.x Series||0.3.3 | 0.3.5 | 0.3.6 | 0.3.7 | 0.3.8 | 0.3.9 | 0.3.10 | 0.3.11 | 0.3.12 | 0.3.13 | 0.3.14 | 0.3.15 | 0.3.16 | 0.3.17|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.0 | 0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11|