This page is intended to document tests of USB devices on ReactOS. The purpose is to help testers document what devices have been tested and collate debug logs and reports.
- Device: The name, model, revision, etc of the USB device being tested.
- Platform: Which virtual machine or hardware USB controller on host machine.
- Latest Tested Revision: Revision test was ran on.
- Latest Working Revision: Revision device last worked on. Could be the same as latest tested revision.
- Configuration: Any additional configuration information needed to replicate test, including usage of hubs or VM configuration.
- Status: Test results.
- Jira: Link to Jira issue if applicable.
|Device||Platform||Latest Tested Revision||Latest Working Revision||Configuration||Status||Jira|
|SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive||VMWare Workstation 9.0.2 build-1031769||r59348-dbgwin||r59348-dbgwin||USB Controller -> USB Compatibility: USB 2.0, "Automatically connect new USB devices" checked||Working. Copied some files. ReactOS boots while drive connected. BSOD when restarting ReactOS with no drive connected.||-|