Welcome to the Testing Central! Here we can coordinate our efforts, indeed if you aren't in the IRC. To fill the tables just follow the easy understandable guidelines. If you don't understand them please ask in the IRC channel #reactos-testers. Thanks!
Here any developer can ask testers for a test: i.e. a testbox, an application, or a patch. The request can be fullfiled just by a developer. Testers just can fullfil the result of the request. While you are about to test a revision, change the tester field and set the LRT to T+number(i.e. T40020) so other testers know you are testing this revision. After testing and knowing the result change the T to R (i.e. R40020) and update the result field.
- DEV: Developer name who asked for a test
- Request: A short description ( i.e. Test for FF mouse bug)
- Application/TestBox: A link to the application (if needed), please use Wiki syntax.
- Way of Testing: A link to a Bugzilla report where the testing way is described or a short overview how to test. Please try to keep it short.
- Tester: The name of the tester who did the testing.
- LRT (Last Revision Tested): Add a letter before the number, T means currently testing, R means tested
- RES: Results of the test: fail or no fail.
|Dev||Request||App/TestBox||Way of Testing||Tester||LRT||Res:|
|Devname||Short Description||Download it:HERE||Open the menu and chek if the Blabla is still wrong||TestrNam||r40xxx||FAIL|
Here any developer or tester who finds a regression can add a line, so that testers can easily keep track of running regression test and to allow a coordination of efforts. If you discovered the regression then add your Name, the regression description and in which Virtual Machines did you tested it. Also add a revision where the bug was not present and the failing one (if you have that information). If you are regression testing, then add (don't delete others testing efforts) the testing revision that you are going to test in the testing field (add your 4 first nick letters). If there are more testers regtesting you will see the revisions they are going to test. It will help you to choose the most interesting revision. We recommend the binary search. When you finished testing a revision, then update the Working/Failing and the VMW/QEM/VBX. Also delete your testing revision number from the testing.
- Name: The name of the developer or tester who found the regression.
- Regression: Description of the regression, or a link to a Bugzilla report.
- VMWA : "Yes" if the regression happens in VMware, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- QEMU : "Yes" if the regression happens in QEMU, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- VBOX : "Yes" if the regression happens in VirtualBox, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- RHDW : "Yes" if the regression happens in Real Hardware, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- WRKs: Number of the revision where the bug isn't present.
- Fails: Number of the revision where the bug is failing.
- Testing: Before going to test (indeed before downloading the revision) add your number and your 3 letters here (i.e. 40100VIC).
|vicmarcal||LMarbles doesnt run||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||0.3.8||39550||---|
|vicmarcal||Acrobat Reader 6||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||39653||39654||Guilty commit: 39654.co_IntCallHookProc: Don't dereference the ResultPointer returned from KeUserModeCallback and then probe the LRESULT cast to PVOID, but probe the ResultPointer. Fixes bug #4114|
|vicmarcal||Notepad Lite||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||39653||39654||Guilty commit: 39654.co_IntCallHookProc: Don't dereference the ResultPointer returned from KeUserModeCallback and then probe the LRESULT cast to PVOID, but probe the ResultPointer. Fixes bug #4114|
This section is divided in 2 tables.
- GoldenAPPS: The "GoldenApps Table" tracks the most important working apps which nowadays are working correctly on ReactOS.
- CandidateAPPs: The "CandidateAPPs Table" tracks nonworking apps which must be tracked because their importance. They will be moved to "GoldenApps" when they begin working on ReactOS.
These tables should be updated continuously to allow a better tracking. If you find a revision 100 revision old (measured from the current trunk revision), then it´s time to give it a new test.
If you see an application, which hasn't been tested with a virtual machine that you have installed, then please test it.Then fill the Virtual Machine column,and if you find any Bugs,add them in the debug description(i.e. QEM+VMW: It fails when copying.). If the three virtual machines have the same issue change the QEM+VMW+VBX to ALL.
If you are going to test with a different revision, then change the RV field to T+Revision number (T42000) and reset the virtual machine fields and the bug fields if needed.
- Name: If you are the first testing an application, put your name here. It will be used to contact you, if needed.
- App : Name of the application and the link to download it. The link must be provided.
- Rev: Last revision tested. If the revision is 300 revisions older than the trunk head someone should retest it.
- VMWA: Please add a "Yes" if YOU TESTED it in VMware and works, "NO" if it isnt working,"NTD" if no tested
- QEMU: Please add a "Yes" if YOU TESTED it in Qemu and works,"NO" if it isnt working "NTD" if no tested
- VBOX: Please add a "Yes" if YOU TESTED it in Virtual Box and works,"NO" if it isnt working "NTD" if no tested
- RHDW: Please add a "Yes" if YOU TESTED it in Real Hardware and works,"NO" if it isnt working "NTD" if no tested
- BUG INSTALLING: - Bug during the installation. Format: "Virtual machine or ALL:Description.Bugreport" Please file a bugreport each time you find a bug. Thanks.
- BUG WORKING: - Bug when working with the application. Same Format as for "Bug installing"
|Name||App||Rev||VMWA||QEMU||VBOX||RHDW||BUG INSTALLING||BUG WORKING|
|Vicmarcal||AdobeReader 7.1||40786||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:It shows the PDF if you click on the mode FullScreen.||-VMWA:None|
|Vicmarcal||Foxit 2.0||40786||YES||YES||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:Bug 4113 still present.||-VMWA:Bug 3503 still present.|
|Vicmarcal||Adobe Flash Player 10||40786||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:None||-VMWA:None|
|Vicmarcal||FAR Manager 1.7||40786||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:None||-VMWA:None|
|Vicmarcal||7zip 4.65||40786||YES||YES||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:None||-VMWA:Bug 3710 still present.|
|Vicmarcal||Notepad Lite 3.3.1||0.3.8||YES||NTD||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:None||-VMWA:Regression.It was working perfectly,now (0.3.9) it doesnt launch.Bug: 4461. See Regression Test above.|
|Vicmarcal||SeaMonkey 1.1.16||40770||YES||NO||NTD||NTD||-VMWA:None||-VMWA:None, Qemu - doesn't start|
|Name||App||Rev||VMWA||QEMU||VBOX||RHDW||BUG INSTALLING||BUG WORKING|
|Vicmarcal||Chrome 2.0.174||NO||NTD||NTD||NTD||VMWA: Doesnt get install. Bug 4117|
|Vicmarcal||Word Viewer 2003||NO||NTD||NTD||NTD||VMWA: Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003 fails installing. Bug 4467|
|Vicmarcal||Excel Viewer 2003||NO||NTD||NTD||NTD||VMWA:Possible it doesnt get installed correctly||VMWA: It doesnt launch. Bug 4466|
|Vicmarcal||Powerpoint Viewer 2003||NTD||NTD||NTD||NTD|
|Vicmarcal||Total Commander 7.04a||NTD||NTD||NTD||NTD|
|Vicmarcal||Net Framework 3.0||NO||NTD||NTD||NTD||VMWA: .Net Framework 3.0 doesnt install.Insuficient privileges. Bug 4470|
|Vicmarcal||Java 6.13||NO||NTD||NTD||NTD||VMWA: Installing Error in Java 6.13. Bug 4468|
|Vicmarcal||Microsoft Office 2003||NTD||NTD||NTD||NTD|