Wellcome to the Testing Central !! Here we can coordinate our efforts, indeed if you arent in the IRC. Please, to fullfil the Tables just follow the easy and really understandable guidelines. If you dont understand them please ask in the IRC: #reactos-testers. Thanks
Here any Developer can ask Testers for a test: i.e:a testbox,an app,or a patch. The request can be fullfiled just by a Dev. Testers just can fullfil the result of the request. While you are about to test a Revision, change the Tester field and set the LRT to T+number(ie: T40020) so other Testers can know you are testing it.After testing and knowing the Result change the T to R: (ie: R40020) and update the Result field.
- DEV: Developer name who ask for a test
- Request: A short description ( i.e: Test for FF mouse bug)
- App/TestBox: A link to the app (if needed),please use WIKI syntax.
- Way of Testing: A link to a Bugzilla report where the Testing Way is described.Or a short way.Please try to be a good sum-upper.
- Tester: The name of the tester who made the Testing.
- LRT: Last Revision Tested: Add before the number a letter: T:Means actually Testing,R:Tested (as explained)
- RES: Write the Result: If it is still failing or not. Fail, Not Fail.Easy
|Dev||Request||App/TestBox||Way of Testing||Tester||LRT||Res:|
|Devname||Short Description||Download it:HERE||Open the menu and chek if the Blabla is still wrong||TesterName||r40xxx||FAIL|
Here any Dev or Tester who finds a Regression can fullfil a line,so testers can easily track how goes the regression testing and our efforts will be better coordinated. If you Discovered the regression then add your Name,the Regression description and in which Virtual Machines did u test it.Also add a revision where the Bug wasnt present and the Failing one. If you are regtesting,then ADD(dont delete the others)the Testing revision that you are going to test in the Testing field(add your 4 first nick letters),if there are more testers regtesting you will see the revisions they are going to test.It will help you to choose the most interesting rev.We recommend the Binary search. When you finished testing a Rev,then update the Working/Failing and the VMW/QEM/VBX,also delete your testing revision number from Testing.
- Name: The name of the Dev or Tester who found the regression
- Regression: Description of the Regression, or a Link to a Bugzilla report.
- VMW : "Yes" if the regression happens in VMware, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- QEM : "Yes" if the regression happens in QEMU, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- VBX : "Yes" if the regression happens in VirtualBox, "NO" if doesnt. "NTD" if Not Tested.
- WRKs: Number of the Revision where the Bug isnt present.
- Fails: Number of the Revision where the Bug is failing.
- Testing: Before going to test(indeed before downloading the Revision) ADD your number here and your 3 letters.(40100VIC)