AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg that's ugly.
- Then FFFFFiiiiiiiiiiixxxxx it! It's a Wiki! (I note you've done something though, good work). 126.96.36.199 01:01, 13 Mar 2005 (CET)
- I don't know what to do. Is there any command to tell the wiki no to create an index ?
- If you mean the table of contents stick __NOTOC__ it somewhere (Beginning or end preferred) 188.8.131.52 08:32, 14 Mar 2005 (CET)
- Done. I've also moved the goto think here.
- Don't use "goto" in C-Code (if you feel you need this in C, then you should use ASM instead)
This is debatable. There are situations where goto avoids code duplication or other uglinesses. Make sure the flow of execution is clear and logical, do not use weird tricks. Other people reading your code should be able to see what's going on.
3d level headlines
I don't agree with these changes. What's the point of only using 3d level headlines? If you don't like the way they look, change the stylesheet/templates, not the pages.
Also I don't see the problem with having a TOC. It's useful for reading longer documents like this one. Tinus
- 2nds seem to be better for this, except for the things that have nothing under the headings. However I can see why the TOC in this page whould be undesirable.
I added a new page about programming securely, Secure_Programming. Should it be linked from here?