AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg that's ugly.
- Then FFFFFiiiiiiiiiiixxxxx it! It's a Wiki! (I note you've done something though, good work). 188.8.131.52 01:01, 13 Mar 2005 (CET)
- I don't know what to do. Is there any command to tell the wiki no to create an index ?
- If you mean the table of contents stick __NOTOC__ it somewhere (Beginning or end preferred) 184.108.40.206 08:32, 14 Mar 2005 (CET)
- Done. I've also moved the goto think here.
- Don't use "goto" in C-Code (if you feel you need this in C, then you should use ASM instead)
This is debatable. There are situations where goto avoids code duplication or other uglinesses. Make sure the flow of execution is clear and logical, do not use weird tricks. Other people reading your code should be able to see what's going on.