Difference between revisions of "ReactOS Hackfest 2019/Lists"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
|Probably Wednesday through Wednesday
|Probably Wednesday through Wednesday
Revision as of 20:15, 14 July 2019
See ReactOS Hackfest 2019 for the general information about the event.
Please register for the event by putting your name and details into this list.
Note official dates are: from Thursday, 15th August to Tuesday, 20th August 2019
|Name||Days||Travelling to the event||Place to stay||Interested in shared aptmt|
|Colin Finck||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||At a friend's place||no|
|Daniel Reimer||Probably Thursday through Saturday||Probably by train||Probably at .... not sure yet||yes|
|Mark Jansen||Probably Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||At shared place||Yes|
|Stanislav Motylkov||Wednesday through Wednesday||By air||At shared place||yes|
|Konstantin Motylkov||Wednesday through Wednesday||By air||At shared place||yes|
|Timo Kreuzer||Wednesday through Wednesday||By train||not sure yet||yes|
|Joachim Henze||Thursday to Sunday?||By train||Probably at A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof||no|
|Victor Perevertkin||Wednesday through Wednesday||By air||At shared place||yes|
|Aleksandr Rechitskii||Thursday to Wednesday +/- 2 days||By air||At shared place||highly probably yes|
|Thomas Faber||Multiple short visits||Local||Home||no|
It's finally time to print some new ReactOS merchandising. If you make it to the Hackfest and want a free shirt or hoodie, please put yourself and your desired size on this list.
Shirts will be based on this Spreadshirt product.
Hoodies will be based on this Spreadshirt product.
Check both links for exact sizes.
|Name||Size||Shirt or Hoodie?|
|Mark Jansen||L||Shirt (L), Hoodie(L)|
|Joachim Henze||L||Hoodie ;-)|
|Stanislav Motylkov||Shirt (XXL), Hoodie (L)|
|Aleksandr Rechitskii||Should be M, L also fits||Hoodie|
|Ged Murphy||M||Hoodie (pref. without back-logo)|
|CS||2 * L + 1 * XL||Shirt (pref. without back-logo)|
What to do differently this year?
This is the 4th iteration of the Hackfest, and based on this experience, you may have some ideas on what to do differently this year compared to the previous ones.
- Let's give Timo one of the keys, so the Hackfest is open 24/7 :P - Colin Finck (talk) 07:42, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
- Let's all have a meal together sponsored by ReactOS Deutschland e.V. We even get donations these days specifically for that purpose :) - Colin Finck (talk) 07:42, 9 April 2019 (UTC)
Does any of you want to present something at the Hackfest? Then please add yourself to this list:
- Nothing yet
Add everything you want to have discussed/worked on during the Hackfest to this list. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Work on the new website Mark Jansen (talk) 11:08, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- Bring down the amount of open PR's Mark Jansen (talk) 11:08, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- Hack the original Xbox to revive the Xbox Port --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Implement Wi-Fi WPA/WPA2 support (I have some ideas ^^) --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Get remaining x64 issues resolved (e.g. resource list parsing) (Timo)
- Prepare new RosBE with GCC 8 and new CMake (Timo)
- If you are going to build GCC, please take a look at incorporating something like https://github.com/reactos/RosBE/pull/7 (Mark)
- Fix tests to make WHS testbot green (Timo)
- Test the fix from https://github.com/reactos/reactos/pull/1701 thoroughly on as much hardware as possible, check if this is done in other i8042 drivers as well, and finally get rid of these long-standing per-device hacks - Colin Finck (talk) 06:15, 1 July 2019 (UTC)
Ideas from the community
- Work on ReactX (Optional) | Mrmajik45 (talk) 16:31, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- Test viruses in reactos because why not. Iamperson98 (talk) 17:57, 5 May 2019 (UTC)
If you bring any specific hardware or need some for your work, which you cannot bring yourself, just add it to this list. We can centrally organize this then. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- An original Xbox gaming console (hardware revision 1.0, if possible), Daniel will bring a version 1.1 --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- An adapter to connect the Xbox to computer display (Daniel has a OSSC and a Framemeister for VGA conversion) --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Two USB-to-Xbox adapters for USB keyboard and mouse (Daniel odered @ eBay three of em, hopefully arrived till then...) --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- A notebook which have a Wi-Fi driver confirmed working in ReactOS --binarymaster (talk) 14:10, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Please bring several laptops of different generations to test the i8042prt patch at https://github.com/reactos/reactos/pull/1701 - Colin Finck (talk) 06:26, 1 July 2019 (UTC)
- I'd like to have ThinkPad x61 with dockstation as on previous Hackfest - for USB testing Extravert34 (talk) 16:04, 5 July 2019 (UTC)