ReactOS Hackfest 2018
The third ReactOS Hackfest will take place from Thursday, 16th August to Tuesday, 21st August 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
It is now time to plan your trip! Flights and train tickets won't get cheaper.
- Date: Thursday, 16th August to Tuesday, 21st August 2018
Individual Network Berlin e.V.
Lehrter Straße 53
- YOU decide what we focus on during these days. Add your ideas to the Wiki page!
- Look how it was last time: ReactOS Hackfest 2017
What you should bring
- Your development laptop and additional ReactOS testing laptops if required. If you bring a desktop computer or need another computer/laptop, please put that on the list.
- An Ethernet cable if you need wired Internet access.
Travelling to Berlin
Berlin currently has two international airports, Berlin-Tegel (TXL) and Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF). Reaching the event takes about the same time by public transport, so you can freely choose an airport based on the flights.
By public transport
The location is just next to the bus stops Kruppstr. (Berlin) and Quitzowstr. (Berlin). Even a walk from Berlin's central train station (Berlin Hauptbahnhof) is just 20 minutes.
Parking close to the event and in most spots in Berlin may be subject to high fees, so I highly recommend going by public transport.
The A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Lehrter Straße 12) is an affordable hostel close to the event. It should be the best option for most participants.
Please contact Colin if you need financial support for your travel and accommodation expenses. ReactOS Deutschland e.V. is able to cover some. Participation mustn't be a matter of your financial situation.
If you have any open questions, please send an E-Mail to email@example.com