ReactOS Hackfest 2015/Lists
As soon as you've booked your travelling ticket, add your information here, so that we may organize a pick-up if enough people arrive at the same time and place.
|Name||Date and Time||Location|
|Dummy Entry||2015-08-06, 16:00||Airport CRL|
This shall mainly be a development and not a talk event. Nevertheless, it's the first time so many of us meet together and some people may have something to tell. Enter your ideas in this list please.
Add everything you want to have discussed/worked on during the Hackfest to this list. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Major work towards a 0.4 release - Colin Finck (talk) 10:38, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Having several developers and testers in a big room should greatly simplify working on real hardware and application compatibility problems.
Who would join these efforts and what application/hardware should we focus on? - Colin Finck (talk) 17:38, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- Who would join a concentrated effort on a new ReactOS Website design based on Victor's doc? - Colin Finck (talk) 17:38, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
- Implement the storport driver in order to PnP-enable our storage driver stack. Ekohl (talk) 14:17, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Implement MMC. Ekohl (talk) 14:17, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Fix USB hub support. Ekohl (talk) 14:17, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Create a new setup (with GUI) (User talk:nicoalta01) 21.14, 08 june 2015 (UTC)
If you bring any specific hardware or need some for your work, which you cannot bring yourself, just add it to this list. We can centrally organize this then. Finish your comment with ~~~~ to add your signature.
- Will bring 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch - Colin Finck (talk) 10:38, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Will bring one ReactOS Testing Laptop as well as a serial null-modem cable, probably won't use it myself during the event - Colin Finck (talk) 10:38, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Will bring a little NAS (PXE-Server), a Gigabit Switch, a WLAN-Router and some cables. Ekohl (talk) 14:22, 4 June 2015 (UTC)
- Will bring my little Workstation and a ReactOS Testing Laptop. Ekohl (talk) 14:22, 4 June 2015 (UTC)