ReactOS Deutschland e.V.
The ReactOS Project is going to establish an official foundation in Germany. This page shall be used to manage the outstanding questions concerning the establishment.
|2008-12-14||After speaking with my friend, who gave me the initial draft of a charter, we agreed on some minor changes (mostly formal changes). The new draft is available at the same Google Docs link, see the protocol for the changes.|
|2009-01-02||The formal preparations are finally done, now we just have to find a notary operating on our preferred days :-) before we can decide on a final day for the foundation meeting.|
- Meeting will be at Christoph's home in Osnabrück (full address details came by E-Mail)
- Date be Saturday, 24th January
- You should book a train arriving at around 14 o'clock, the return train should departure at around 18 o'clock
Please add your available dates (if necessary further restrictions) for the constitutional foundation meeting. Use "yes", "no", "unsure" or "xx.xx. only" for all dates.
|Matthias Kupfer||10.1.09 only||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Christoph von Wittich||yes||yes||yes||no||no||yes|
People ready for the foundation meeting
- Colin Finck - almost all weekends and very often during the school holiday times in NRW - available for all board of directors positions
- Daniel Reimer - almost all weekends and very often during the university holiday times (available for all except chairman)
- Danny Götte - almost all weekends and almost every day without exams (available for all except chairman)
- Klemens Friedl -
- Matthias Kupfer - almost all weekends and almost every day if still free (yet) (available for foundation committee)
- Christoph von Wittich - almost all weekends (but not between the christmas and new years eve)
- Maarten Bosma - if location is in reach most weekends and weekdays
- Gregor Schneider - available on weekends until middle february
- Johannes Anderwald - available during holidays
- Timo Kreuzer - if location is in reach most weekends and weekdays, depends on job