ReactOS Deutschland e.V.
The ReactOS Project is going to establish an official foundation in Germany. This page shall be used to manage the outstanding questions concerning the establishment.
- The Charter seems to be kinda accepted as there are no more comments on it ;-)
It's available here (read-only): http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dfbc9rft_1csdd6mf5
- It's now time to get all people together for a foundation meeting
We need at least 7 people for the foundation meeting. These should be official German-speaking ReactOS developers/helpers living in Germany or its neighborhood.
Please move yourself to the category you belong to and add some dates when you would have time to meet up. Also it would be helpful to know if you'd be available for a board of directors position.
People ready for the foundation meeting
- Colin Finck - almost all weekends and very often during the school holiday times in NRW - available for all board of directors positions (available for all except chairman)
- Daniel Reimer - almost all weekends and very often during the university holiday times (available for all except chairman)
- Danny Götte - almost all weekends and almost every day without exams (available for all except chairman)
- Klemens Friedl -
- Matthias Kupfer - almost all weekends and almost every day if still free (yet) (available for foundation committee)
- Christoph von Wittich - almost all weekends (but not between the christmas and new years eve)
People to ask
- Eric Kohl
- Gregor Schneider
- Johannes Anderwald
- Maarten Bosma
- Martin Fuchs
- Martin von Wittich
- Timo Kreuzer