Games ROS Testing
Testing of games (Win and DOS) in ROS. To have and keep a structured format, please follow the same classification as in the example: game name, game genre, website, pictures (max.5).
- 1 Example
- 2 Win Games
- 2.1 Ur-Quan Masters (Si-Fi Strategic/RPG)
- 2.2 Caesar3
- 2.3 OpenXcom - version 0.9
- 2.4 Tower Toppler or Nebulus - version 1.1.6
- 2.5 Plee the Bear - version 0.6.0
- 2.6 Open Sonic - version 0.1.4
- 2.7 Pushover - version 0.0.5
- 2.8 Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (Turn-based strategy)
- 2.9 Patrician 2 (Business simulation)
- 2.10 Icewind Dale (Role playing game)
- 2.11 Baldur's Gate 2 (Role playing game)
- 3 DOS games
- 4 See Also
Game Name (Game Genre)
Ur-Quan Masters (Si-Fi Strategic/RPG)
Website: http://sc2.sourceforge.net/ (UQM is a Starcontrol II clone)
Sound does not work, have to use the --sound=none option for UQM to work
Sound not tested, rest works without problems.
OpenXcom - version 0.9
No sound, otherwise works without problems.
Tower Toppler or Nebulus - version 1.1.6
This game seems to work without any problems.
Plee the Bear - version 0.6.0
There are issues with this game, none of the mini games that I have tried, worked, but the tutorial works OK; see the screenshots below.
Open Sonic - version 0.1.4
This game slows down the mouse pointer, but it is not needed, so no problem.
Pushover - version 0.0.5
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 (Turn-based strategy)
Sound not tested. Crashes to a BSOD when in window mode and terminating over the window's menu while in a game, otherwise works quite good.
Patrician 2 (Business simulation)
Sound not tested. Does not reset the screen mode after terminating.
Icewind Dale (Role playing game)
Sound not tested.
Baldur's Gate 2 (Role playing game)
Sound not tested.