- Fixed a bug to enable initialization of btrfs. (Pierre Schweitzer, Thomas Faber)
- Many fixes in MM/CC to fix btrfs read/write. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Some fixes based on Coverity.
- Fixed some GUI hangs. (Timo Kreuzer)
- Fixed a bug that prevented some copy-paste operations. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- Fixed many drawing/painting and font issues and some crashes. (Mark Jansen, Katayama Hirofumi MZ, James Tabor)
- Merge path objects with gdi path structure. (James Tabor)
- More work on RDBSS/RXCE and NFS. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Some fixes in audio drivers in order to allow boot. (Thomas Faber)
- Clean mixers on cleanup. This fixes a sound related crash. (Sylvain Deverre)
- Many fixes in FAT32 driver. Fixed some mount issues. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Progressed further with the filter manager. (Ged Murphy)
- Started storport driver. This will enable Plug and Play support to many drivers, and adding AHCI driver. (Eric Kohl)
- Several fixes on USB and many other drivers thanks to Coverity.
- Let ReactOS detect and boot from CDFS/ISO-9660 filesystems on disk drives. Paves the way for booting a ReactOS ISO from USB drives: (Colin Finck)
-Register CDFS as a disk filesystem too in order to flash our ISOs directly to USB drives and boot from them.
-Fixed attaching drive letters while starting LiveCD, this enables successful boot.
-Many improvements in filesystem recognizer driver for USB boot. (with Pierre Schweitzer)
-Fixes for ISOs flashed to USBs.
- Implemented quick launch; hotplug, power and sound icons. (Shiraj Sawant)
- wined3d: Fix many possible crashes. (Mark Jansen)
- kernel32: Fix and rewrite many file-reading related functions. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- shell32: Lots of fixes for improving shell extensions in menus and files. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- shell32: Lots of fixes for drop and drag, copy and paste. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- shell32: Enabled deleting to Recycle Bin again. (Giannis Adamopoulos, Serge Gautherie)
- shell32: Implemented Quick Launch, Desktop and New Toolbar items in taskbar. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- shell32: Fixed some bugs while creating a folder. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- browseui: Populate address bar combobox. (Giannis Adamopoulos, Barrett Karish)
- uxtheme: Fixed many painting and placing problems. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- Finally enabled application compatibility framework. Added some rules. Added more shims. (Mark Jansen)
- Fixed some shell menu command issues. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- ole32: Fixed a file copy-paste issue. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- comctl32: Fixed some button drawing issues. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
Commands and utilities:
- Added ability of enabling a theme by command. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- Started rosinternals: added pendmoves and movefile utilities. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Fixed resolution issues while loading a file in Paint. (Benedikt Freisen)
- Added fit and fill background options. (Waritnan Sookbuntherng, Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- Fixed an issue in services to make VMware Horizon setup working. (Mark Jansen)
- Added fsutil tool. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Implemented timeout utility. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- Merged RAPPS GSoC work: (Alexander Shaposhnikov)
-Better information in the application details view.
-Bulk installation of multiple applications at once.
-Command-line automation of installation (single and bulk).
- Many look and translation improvements. (Eric Kohl, Katayama Hirofumi MZ, Hermes Belusca-Maito, Robert Naumann)
Setup and loader:
- Added a page in 2nd stage setup that allows choosing Lautus if desired. (Giannis Adamopoulos)
- Minor fixes for FreeLoader. (Serge Gautherie)
- Synced user-mode DLLs with Wine Staging 2.16. (Amine Khaldi)
- Updated acpica to 20170728. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated libpng to 1.6.32. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated mpg123 to 1.25.6. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated mbedtls to 2.6.0. Disabled SSE2 instruction in favor of older CPUs. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated btrfs(lib) (and shell extension) to 1.0.1. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Updated mkisofs to 2017-09-07. (Colin Finck)
- ReactOS code repository has been migrated from SVN to GitHub. (Colin Finck)
|Versions / Official Changelogs / Community Changelogs|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11 | 0.4.12 | 0.4.13 | 0.4.14|