|This page is related to an upcoming release|
ReactOS 0.4.14 is not released yet, the information on this page is referring to the future release of ReactOS 0.4.14.
|This page is still unfinished and being worked on by ReactOS Community.|
This page is updated as ReactOS development progresses, check out here regularly!
- IO: Rewritten letter assigning to disks to make NT5-compliant. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- IO: Properly check the Ft volumes. This fixes regression that Unix drives are not assigned a drive letter. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- KDBG: Improved cregs and tss commands. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- KDBG: Rewritten the TSS handling code in the backtrace function, removing limitations (and bugs) of the original code. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- KD: Completed debug filters support. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- FreeLoader: Fixes for properly loading Windows Vista. (Mark Harmstone)
- FreeLoader: Added support for loading Linux x64 systems. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- FreeLoader: Fixed various bugs, one of them being 16 years old. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- FreeLoader: Fix triple fault with debug on screen. (Dmitry Borisov)
- win32ss/ntuser: Fixed bug that prevented Click-N-Type Virtual Keyboard 3.03.0412 having a taskbar pane. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/ntgdi: Fixed bug that prevented Tahoma Italic from working. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- win32ss/fonts: Some more font replacements. Deleted obsolete fonts. Improved glyphs. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- user32: Properly handle some messages. (Fabian Mauer, James Tabor)
- user32: Implemented a dialog message that can reposition the dialog to the workarea when the dialog is partially/entirely in outside of the workarea. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- smss: When determining page file size, keep more free disk space. (Thomas Faber)
- mountmgr: Major fixes to mount manager driver towards NT5-compatible storage stack: (Pierre Schweitzer)
- DOS devices are now properly handled by mountmgr.
- Fixed shutting down ReactOS with work items queued.
- mountmgr now properly assigns drive letters to new devices.
- class2: Added temporary support for device path instead of unique device ID, so mount manager can handle non-PNP devices. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- class2: Eliminated drive letter assigning hack. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- disk: Forcibly declare hard disk partitions to mount manager because PNP-compliant disk.sys is not activated yet. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- cdrom: Forcibly declare our CD devices to the mount manager. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- floppy: Make floppy drives letters being handled by the mount manager. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- xboxvmp: Fixed broken pixels and general refactoring. (Stanislav Motylkov)
- xboxvmp: Retrieve screen resolution directly from NV2A GPU. (Stanislav Motylkov)
- Fixed pushd bug in Command Prompt. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- hal/xbox: Implemented shutdown, reboot, and power cycle routines. (Stanislav Motylkov)
- shell32: Added support for custom View objects defined with UICLSID. (Mark Jansen)
- shell32: Some updates to COM interfaces to prevent drag and drop regressions. (Mark Jansen)
- shell32: Implemented Send To functionality. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented 'Open file location' of shortcut files. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented Command Prompt here menu item to the right-click menu of normal folders and drives. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Fixed scroll to selection. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- browseui: Improved file searching: (Doug Lyons)
- Added ability to show sub-directories and generalize search item before searching.
- Added Hidden Files and Folders option.
- comctl32: Properly handle some messages. (Fabian Mauer, James Tabor)
- fontext: Introduced shell extension DLL to view fonts in user interface. (Mark Jansen)
- fontext: Implemented installing fonts by copying/dropping font files to the Fonts folder. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- syssetup: Properly load TCPIP driver in 2nd stage setup. (Eric Kohl)
- dnsapi: Added support for DNS resolver cache service. (Eric Kohl)
Commands and utilities:
- umpnpmgr: Some more progress for proper device removal. (Eric Kohl)
- dnsrslvr: Added the DNS Resolver Cache Service. (Peter Hater, Christoph von Wittich, Eric Kohl)
- ipconfig: Implemented the /flushdns option and most of the /displaydns option. (Eric Kohl)
- Synced user-mode DLLs with Wine Staging 4.18. (Amine Khaldi)
- Updated mpg123 to 1.25.12. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated mbedtls to 2.7.12. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated ACPICA to 20191018. (Thomas Faber)
- Updated btrfs to 1.5. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Some work for GCC8 support. (Victor Perevertkin)
- Minor fixes based on Coverity.
Outside the tree:
- Work continues on Plug and Play and HAL to fix booting ReactOS with Windows Server 2003 drivers. (Vadim Galyant)
- Started work on MM sections. (Vadim Galyant)
- Some more progress on x64. Exception handling is mostly complete. (Timo Kreuzer)
|Versions / Official Changelogs / Community Changelogs|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11 | 0.4.12 | 0.4.13 | 0.4.14 | 0.4.15|