|This page is related to an upcoming release|
ReactOS 0.4.10 is not released yet, the information on this page is referring to the future release of ReactOS 0.4.10.
|This page is still unfinished and being worked on by ReactOS Community.|
This page is updated as ReactOS development progresses, check out here regularly!
- Major work have been merged for 1st stage setup (Hermes Belusca-Maito):
- Preparation for future GUI setup.
- Filesystem on the disks are now detected.
- NT 5.x and ReactOS installations are now detected.
- CRT: Fixed a bug prevented Git properly running. (Stanislav Motylkov)
- winlogon: Fixed some bugs, so you can properly logoff and back on. (Eric Kohl)
- gdi32: Added partial bidirectional text support. Some areas on the system are still not properly rendered. (Baruch Rutman)
- storport: Some progress. AHCI disks are now detected. (Eric Kohl)
- fastfat: Beginnings of FAT32 statistics support. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- fastfat: Fixed renaming files on root directory. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- Start-Run now sets proper current directory. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- Fixed auto startup of Start Menu. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- advapi32: Fixed some crashes. (Hermes Belusca-Maito)
- shell32: Added icons to listview of File Types property sheet of Folder Options. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented advanced functions of File Types property sheet of Folder Options. Also implemented Change button. This allows the user to edit the File Type/extension information. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented General tab of Folder Options. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Fixed icon picking for folders/files. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Files copied to same place are now renamed. (Denis Malikov)
- shell32: Icons specified in desktop.ini are now properly found. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Implemented 'Open As...' function. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Enabled custom CD/DVD icons from autorun. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- shell32: Icons of special shell folders are now properly shown. (Katayama Hirofumi MZ)
- msgina: Bugfixes have been made for proper logon. (Eric Kohl)
- userenv: Improved support for system builtin accounts. This will fix lots of service-related problems. (Eric Kohl)
- msv1_0: Added support for logging on system builtin accounts. (Eric Kohl)
- syssetup: Apply some security settings. (Eric Kohl)
Commands and utilities:
- autochk: Skipping disk repair on boot is now allowed. (Pierre Schweitzer)
- regedit: Fixed importing very big *.reg files. (Getequ)
- User-mode DLLs are synced with Wine-Staging 3.9. (Amine Khaldi)
- Upgraded btrfs to 1.0.2. (Pierre Schweitzer)
|Versions / Official Changelogs / Community Changelogs|
|0.4.x Series||0.4.1 | 0.4.2 | 0.4.3 | 0.4.4 | 0.4.5 | 0.4.6 | 0.4.7 | 0.4.8 | 0.4.9 | 0.4.10 | 0.4.11 | 0.4.12 | 0.4.13 | 0.4.14|