Difference between revisions of "Commiting Changes"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
For further details read [[ReactOS Git For Dummies]] article.
For further details read [[ReactOS Git For Dummies]] article
Revision as of 21:10, 6 December 2018
Since the migration to GitHub, contributing to the project become even easier!
To commit your changes into the repository, follow these steps:
- Fork the ReactOS repository into your own GitHub account
- Make sure you set up your full name and correct public e-mail in your account settings (this is required by our contributing rules)
- Commit changes in your new forked repository following our commit message style
- If you already have a pending Pull Request and you want to create another, you should create a new branch in your forked repository and commit changes to it
- Create a Pull Request from your branch using either GitHub interface or GitHub Desktop App
Please follow Workflow guide.
There are known maintainers for some modules and parts of the ReactOS:
Once you have created a Pull Request, you may want to communicate with module maintainer for review and merge your code.