This is the changelog for ReactOS™ version 0.3.3 (released whenever), an open-source operating system designed to be binary executable- and device driver-compatible with Microsoft™ Windows NT™ and subsequent Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 2000™ and Windows XP™. ReactOS is written by the ReactOS development team, and the last previous version of ReactOS was version 0.3.1 (released 10 March, 2007).
IMPORTANT: When adding a change, write a REAL NAME of the person, not his irc or whatever nicks. This is an official paper. Also, reference bug numbers at the end of the change, in braces, like (your name, bug #2373). If this is not a bug, but a patch, reference it with (your name, ticket #2373) or something like that.
- 1 General
- 2 Core
- 3 Win32™ Personality
Generic 0.3.3 Changes
- Added some more LANG and SUBLANG definitions to the "winnt.h" header file (Colin Finck)
- Changed the rules for the SUBLANG entries in translations (new rules can be found here), so the existing translations apply to more locales now (Colin Finck, Daniel Reimer, Magnus Olsen)
- Patch for Bug #2373 by Snake: Added Brazilian Portuguese Translations for ntvdm, "reactos.exe" (Setup tool under Windows), Welcome
- Patch for Bug #2377 by Pierre Schweitzer: Added and updated French Translations for ImageSoft and WordPad
- Fixed spelling errors for Dutch translations in Explorer, Setup and Welcome. Added Dutch translation for Wordpad. (Joost de Meij, bug #2296)
- Fixed spelling and grammar for Dutch translations in desk.cpl and intl.cpl. New Dutch translations for main.cpl (keyboard and mouse) and powercfg.cpl. (Joost de Meij, bug #2300)