The changelog for 0.2.6 in terms meaningful to technical end-users.
- NVIDIA OpenGL hardware acceleration works (Gregor Anich)
- Rewritten Kernel Debugger (Gregor Anich)
- Works now with HDDs larger than 128 GB
- Most old stuff deleted. Now share source with msvcrt via crt.lib
- Everything moved into crt.lib
implement NtGdiDdGetDriverInfo and NtGdiDdWaitForVerticalBlank untested yet, (for directx) Magnus Olsen
- support for owner drawn context menus
- changed icon symbols
- added simple web browser application derived from ROS Explorer
- simple file -> open menu (sedwards)
- fix some bugs in GetDeviceData, the mouse is working in Unreal Tourment, and many more directx apps that are working under reactos. (Magnus Olsen)
- Better OLE/DCOM Support
- MSI/Windows Installer support
- Richedit Support
- Tons of Unicode conversion
- Session manager actually beginning manage environment subsystems.
- Progress in booting kernel mode and user mode environment subsystem from the registry.
Initial code to register itself in the SM as the environment subsystem server for Win32 console programs.
- launching of display properties dialog by using the desktop context menu
- Drivers from Linux (Cromwell actually) are ported to ReactOS, and OHCI host controller driver is now working fine. However no class drivers has been developed yet, so no usb devices work right now. Next release (0.3.0) will have support for USB keyboards and mice, and also quite more popular UHCI controller. (Aleksey Bragin)
- NVIDIA Windows 2000 driver works