The changelog for 0.2.6 in terms meaningful to technical end-users.
- Most old stuff deleted. Now share source with msvcrt via crt.lib
- Everything moved into crt.lib
- support for owner drawn context menus
- changed icon symbols
- added simple web browser application derived from ROS Explorer
- Session manager actually beginning manage environment subsystems.
- Progress in booting kernel mode and user mode environment subsystem from the registry.
- launching of display properties dialog by using the desktop context menu
- Drivers from Linux (Cromwell actually) are ported to ReactOS, and OHCI host controller driver is now working fine. However no class drivers has been developed yet, so no usb devices work right now. Next release (0.3.0) will have support for USB keyboards and mice, and also quite more popular UHCI controller. (Aleksey Bragin)
- NVIDIA Windows 2000 driver works