- Daniel Reimer
- Kamil Hornicek
- Michael Fritscher
- Robert Köpferl
- Timo Kreuzer
Things to bring
- Dell D531
- Lenovo X61t
- Laptop as PXE Server
- One Win7 Laptop for debugging
- Some little switches
- Power distributors
- UART, cable etc.
- current release (or master?)
- Vadim's USB patches (https://github.com/vgalnt/reactos/tree/releases/0.4.11-vgal)
- e1000 driver (if not master)
- Fixes to hdaudio (if not master)
- freeldr pxe fix (https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-15706)
- PNP hackfix (does help ATI a lot) (https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-14464)
- Question: can we bundle third party (old) drivers? Or at least provide a download in rosapps also for non-free drivers?
* Broadcom LAN driver (albeit download without network is difficult) (working) * Realtek 8168/8111 driver (installs, but having problems receiving packets - https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-14626) * ATI x1270 driver (works rather good albeit graphical glitches) * Intel 915/945/965 driver (used on many "classic" laptops) (unknown state, https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-8319 and https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-12701 comes to mind)
* Intel 21140 Ethernet card used in VirtualPC and Hyper-V (https://jira.reactos.org/browse/CORE-8724)
- Bundle "everything optional"
- add some nice games (manaplus-client, other "kid-compatible" games)?
Do we want to have a sort of a program?
- Live demo of different functions
* Office * Multiplayer gaming
- Live hacking / Debugging
- Play the game "Who can crash ReactOS the fastest?"
- "Bring your laptop and try (We could lend out some HDDs, or let boot over PXE)
- Presentation of history (including booting some milestones)
- Burn enough CDs ;)
- For us: T-Shirts ;)
- Other material?