This roadmap is subject to change. Things listed below may be completed ahead of the 0.4.0 release.
- Plug and Play Manager
- Full USB Keyboard and Mouse support
- Local Security Authority Server
- More networking client and server applications
- DHCP Server
- SMB Filesystem Client
- NFS Server/Client
- Telnet Server
- Continuous Integration System (Keep people from breaking the tree)
- Regression Testing (Merge with Winehq Regression System)
- Build ReactOS with Microsoft Visual C compiler and Platform SDK.
- Fix Header system. Depends on MS_VC+PSDK Port.
- All ReactOS Drivers must work on Windows
- Run Driver Verifier on all ReactOS Drivers
- Working basic power control (Shutdown and restart)
Google Summer of Code 2006
- Remote Desktop client application & ActiveX control
- ReactOS Print Spooler Service (Spoolsv) wiki
- Login System
- Clipboard Server API Implementation
- CXTest Graphical Regression testing system merged in to CI system
- Import the ext2fsd driver in to ReactOS
- Allow ext2 to be used during install