|This page is probably outdated|
The information on this page might not be valid for the current state of ReactOS.
Services.exe is the Service Control Manager, providing an API to control services.
servman.exe functions as services.msc does on Windows. http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trunk/reactos/base/applications/mscutils/servman/?view=log
- rewrote most of the service manager code (Ged Murphy)
- Move calls to SetServiceStatus into service.exe (Ged Murphy)
- Made each service have its own named pipe (Gregor Brunmar)
- Implement the RPC server calls for QueryServiceConfig2 and ChangeServiceConfig2 (Ged Murphy)
- Add the account name to the QueryServiceConfig RPC call (Ged Murphy)
- Shutdown services when the SCM is terminated (Ged Murphy)
- Add basic code for shutting down of the SCM (Ged Murphy)
- Store the SERVICE_STATUS_HANDLE and use it for setting service status (Ged Murphy)
- Add functionality for controlling services (Ged Murphy)
- Receive a client service handle from advapi32 so we can get a permenant link between the SCM and the service (Ged Murphy)