[ros-dev] Gsoc 19

Mark Jansen mark.jansen at reactos.org
Mon Feb 18 18:11:08 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in ReactOS!

Please note that it is not announced yet which organizations are
selected for participation (See https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ )

Also please take a look at our wiki page, where it is explained that we
expect a small contribution before we can accept any application:
https://reactos.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019#Make_a_small_contribution

Our current infrastructure is built using php, (with some bits of python
and Twistd forbuildbot).
It would make sense to make yourself familiar with testman (
https://reactos.org/testman/ ,
https://github.com/reactos/web/tree/master/www/www.reactos.org/testman )

Regards,

Mark Jansen.