[ros-dev] Livecd video regression

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 17 18:10:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

It's missing the magic to draw the 4 planes into a single region -- there were some changes done to ExtCreateregion to support this, but I think they were then later reverted, and maybe fixed again after? I don't know anymore.

I can commit the missing file and we can give it a try.

--
Best regards,
Alex Ionescu