[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Sun Oct 16 11:36:48 UTC 2011

Op 5-10-2011 1:29, Colin Finck schreef:
> I have now reverted everything back to the RBuild scripts.
> Will set up a side-by-side solution with manual CMake builds as soon as
> possible - unless somebody solves all problems in the meantime :)

If I recall correctly Timo recently managed to fix a ReactOS CD
bootsector or something so KVM would work again. If that's all that
remained it might be worthwile trying again.

As ReactOS now supports ACPI, is it possible to optionally let each
stage shutdown the (virtual) machine ?
Then you could use individual QEMU commands to launch each phase of
ReactOS with different settings. Perhaps something for the unattend.inf
thing. Benefit might be some form of automated regression testing.

pseudo syntax:
@echo off
echo Starting trunk install from virtual CD:
start /w qemu L . -m 32 -hda roshdd.img -boot d -cdrom trunk.iso
echo Starting phase 2 configuration:
start /w qemu L . -m 80 -hda roshdd.img -boot c
echo Starting ReactOS
start /w qemu L . -m 64 -hda roshdd.img -boot c