[ros-dev] Two petitions

Giannis Adamopoulos giannis.adamopoulos at reactos.org
Sun Oct 16 11:01:02 UTC 2011

What Daniel means is that all non-ms themes are created by modifying the .msstyles that ship with windows. That's why I'm still reluctant to add a them in trunk.
Regarding Luna Inspirat I like it more than Lautus however in case we ship with it I don't think it is a good idea to keep the name Luna Inspirat or we should change it a bit.