[ros-dev] Two petitions

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Sun Oct 16 08:58:52 UTC 2011

Op 16-10-2011 10:48, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo schreef:
> "1) Unless it's enabled by default I say yes."
>
> Oh, why not? it would be great if ReactOS comes with themes support and,
> with one applied by default
>
> Or maybe you want to keep OS as simple as possible by default....

Taste is a personal thing, maybe not everyone likes the (single default)
theme that gets activated by ReactOS installation in such a case. If
proper file/folder structure is present after installation, user can
always select to activate the theme (hopefully as in Windows, thus
regular location, no extra work, no reboot, but all bits help).