[ros-dev] RosBE-Unix 2.0-RC1

Cameron Gutman cameron.gutman at reactos.org
Thu Oct 13 05:21:35 UTC 2011

OK, so now I've got a weird error when building:

bash-3.2$ makex bootcd
[  0%] [  0%] [  1%] Built target wdmguid
Generating ../bugcodes.rc, ../bugcodes.h
Built target psdk
In bugcodes.mc at line 1: parser: syntax error.
In bugcodes.mc at line 1: fatal: syntax error.
make[3]: *** [include/reactos/bugcodes.rc] Error 1
Scanning dependencies of target libkdcom
make[2]: *** [include/reactos/mc/CMakeFiles/bugcodes.dir/all] Error 2
[  1%] Generating ../../../importlibs/libkdcom.a
[  1%] Built target libbootvid
[  1%] Built target libkdcom
make[1]: *** [boot/CMakeFiles/bootcd.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [bootcd] Error 2

I looked at bugcodes.mc and there's nothing wrong that I can see.

Regards,
Cameron Gutman