[ros-dev] RosBE-Unix 2.0-RC1

Cameron Gutman cameron.gutman at reactos.org
Thu Oct 13 05:11:15 UTC 2011

I've recently done a clean reinstall of Lion, updated to 10.7.2, and installed the new release of Xcode (4.2) and the problem has disappeared. I just wanted to give you a heads up that everything is good again on OS X. I haven't yet performed a build with it but it should be ok. I'll send you an email if I get anything weird while building.

Regards,
Cameron Gutman