[ros-dev] freeldr.ini now is overwritten by newly generated (livecd)

Minas Abrahamyan minas.subs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:33:07 UTC 2011

So well, I found solution, just informing if somebody interested.

The file to change to get freeldr.ini involved unchanged in LiveCD, is this one:
\boot\bootdata\livecd.ini
It won't be regenerated.

Correspondingly for BootCD probably will be this one:
\boot\bootdata\bootcd.ini

Sometimes I thing this kind of info should go into somewhere in wiki

Regards,
M.A.