[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Mon Oct 10 08:25:13 UTC 2011

Colin Finck <colin at reactos.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, the CMake builds don't boot under KVM on the same
> machine, but apparently for everybody else. To give you an idea what I
> mean by "don't boot": http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5145/image1iz.png

Okay, I fixed the side-by-side building and started a new test run with
r54062 yesterday. Unfortunately, we still have the same result
(http://build.reactos.org/builders/Linux_AMD64_1%20KVM-CMake-Test/builds/6/steps/test/logs/stdio),
even after Amine's revert back to RSYM symbols.

So, what else could be wrong now? :-)

To force a build yourself on the CMake slave, don't forget to specify
the revision for now. Will fix this later.

- Colin