[ros-dev] CMake adoption

caemyr at myopera.com caemyr at myopera.com
Sat Oct 8 17:09:14 UTC 2011

Sure, no problem. Just tell me how to debug explorer on msvc? Oh, no go?

Its up to you, developers. You can do all by yourself and dont need any assistance from others, so why bother that some lousy frames will not be traced? As you can expect that in most cases they wont be. Are you ok with that?

As for months of "not noticing" - you might as well recall that frames in cmake were supposed to be resolved automagically on its own. Where is it then, Timo?

Best regards

On Saturday, October 08, 2011 7:01 PM, "Timo Kreuzer" <timo.kreuzer at web.de> wrote:
> LOL!
>
> Nothing more to say.
>
> After months you suddenly come up and notice that something doesn't work?
> Awesome!
>
> Keep it up people, we'll drop rbuild next year.

With best regards
Caemyr