[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Tue Oct 4 23:29:49 UTC 2011

I have now reverted everything back to the RBuild scripts.
Will set up a side-by-side solution with manual CMake builds as soon as
possible - unless somebody solves all problems in the meantime :)

Note that we don't just have a testing problem now, but also issues with
PCH files (see
http://build.reactos.org/builders/Trunk_x86_GCCLin%20Debug/builds/9903/steps/compile_3/logs/stdio).
The old ccache 2.4 has already been replaced by a fresh version 3.1.6
today, with apparently no effect on our problems though.

- Colin