[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Tue Oct 4 20:54:34 UTC 2011

Op 4-10-2011 22:14, Pierre Schweitzer schreef:
> I've just run the said test. As you can see, no real difference:
> http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3831/debugdiablo.png

>>> Did that test machine also choke on a ISO generated by Windows Cmake, or
>>> only on the Linux Cmake generated ISO?
>>
>> This test is already planned and will be done tonight.

Could you provide any instructions to reproduce this issue please?
Software versions, etc.

What I've tried so far:
* download http://iso.reactos.org/bootcd/bootcd-53990-dbgwin.7z
* download
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/reactos/ReactOS-0.3.13-REL-qemu.zip
* unpack this preloaded VM
* verify stuff works by booting this QEMU with default settings
* unpack bootcd archive and place it in QEMU dir
* modify boot.bat ( http://www.reactos.org/wiki/QEMU ) to add cdrom.

End result for me was a working configuration with following batchfile.
As you can see that BIOS is more recent than your KVM BIOS.
If it was KVM used instead of QEMU, your screenshot doesn't show appear
to show that.

I've got no real conclusion yet, could only recommend to try with above
reference QEMU download file as provided on the ReactOS website.

@echo off
title QEMU 013 (SeaBIOS 0.6.1pre-20100713-085324-titi )
qemu -L . -m 128 -hda ReactOS.vmdk -cdrom bootcd-53990-dbgwin.iso -boot
d -net nic,model=ne2k_pci -net user -serial file:CON