[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

caemyr at myopera.com caemyr at myopera.com
Tue Oct 4 14:06:58 UTC 2011

I could also add intl.cpl not working in 2nd stage setup. Still, those regressions, apart from the KVM one are meaningless, compared to the profits CMake brings. Changing build system/buildchain is ALWAYS dramatic and troublesome. We cannot stop it, as supporting CMake and rbuild at once is purely a waste of resources. There is no going back to rbuild, Cameron.

--
With best regards
Caemyr