[ros-dev] CMake migration of Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug Buildslave

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Tue Oct 4 00:53:35 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The "Trunk_x86_GCCLin Debug" Buildslave has been migrated to RosBE-Unix
2.0-RC1. All builds starting with r53983 are now created using a CMake
environment.

Unfortunately, the CMake builds don't boot under KVM on the same
machine, but apparently for everybody else. To give you an idea what I
mean by "don't boot": http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5145/image1iz.png

If nobody has an idea how to debug or fix this, I'm afraid I have to
revert everything back to the rbuild scripts until a proper solution is
found.

- Colin