[ros-dev] 0.2.8 Release

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Fri Oct 28 18:28:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have just finished building all the packages for 0.2.8 and they are
ready for release.  Please don't commit anything furthur to this
branch.  I would like to release it to sf right now.  However we lack a
changelog.  I guess I dont know how important this really is, if it isnt
important then we can just release?  I think it is important and would
like to see it filled out.  Shall i wait till tomorrow or maybe sunday
before I release it?

all commits to between 027 and 028 can be found at
www.msu.edu/~turnerb7/028.full.txt

Brandon