[ros-dev] Role of UI coordinator and committing graphicalimprovements

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Thu Oct 27 20:20:35 CEST 2005

Nice.

I have a few comments. The product name is ReactOS. Not Reactos. Not ROS.
Why do we need both "Turn Off..." and "Terminate ROS Explorer"? Does
"Terminate ROS Explorer" go to the console? If so, then why not call it
"Go to console" instead? Yes, I don't run ReactOS much - shame on me ;-)
... are usually used when there isn't enough space left to write what you
want to write. There is lots of space here to write "Log Off User" and
"Turn Off Computer".

Casper