[ros-dev] Role of UI coordinator and committing graphical imp rovements

Dominik Ottenbreit dominik at newmatic.de
Thu Oct 27 19:25:52 CEST 2005

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) schrieb:

>Alex Ionescu wrote:
>

>>Wow, Dominic's design is just amazing. Is that a real local copy or a
>>mockup? I'm all for it, the icons and all are great!
>>

>The icons are from Vista, so that's a no go. But some other bits we can use.
>There is a discussion here with a nice screenshot :
>http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=985
>
>Ged

Thats not right the icons are not from vista. The ReactOS logo was made
by me, most of these icons are icons of the Tango Project.
Only the two desktop icons are copied of windows vista. The HDD icon at
the exlorer is inspired by the
mac-os-x icon but not copied.
Well, the discussion http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=985
contains my design at the beginning of the page.

As I said in the forum I will make a second design suggestion soon, only
containing free icons and icons made by me.
The complete design suggestion can be also seen at my wiki entry
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Dominik_Ottenbreit

Dominik