Ant: Re: [ros-dev] mingw32-make erros in rbuild

Hartmut Birr osexpert at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:31:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

if you have a sh.exe in the search path, make uses sh.exe instead of cmd.exe to execute some of the commands. Sh.exe
doesn't understand paths which are containing back slashes.
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/HOWTO/setup_a_build_environment_for_Windows describes, how you can setup a build
environment.

- Hartmut