[ros-dev] RE: [ros-svn] [turner] 18776: Calculate the screen size correctly . Allow a file name input.

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 17:25:51 CEST 2005

Does anyone have any objections to this?

If not, I will start to move the following into rosapps tonight:
 binpatch
 cat
 driver
 dumprecbin
 infinst
 nts2w32err
 objdir
 partinfo
 patchnv4
 pice
 pnpdump
 sc
 sdkparse
 stats
 theme
 tickcount

Should we bring in a selection of apps which are considered core to windows:
 comp
 find
 mode
 more
 sort

What do we think about Solitaire and WineMine? Should they be left in
rosapps for release builds only?
They are certainly core to my Windows experience though :)

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com