[ros-dev] mingw32-make erros in rbuild

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 16:32:47 CEST 2005

That's not a solution, it's a nasty hack!

> Then the build process works until using
> Makfile.auto is used. I think replacing / with \ in
> Makefile.auto in MinGW on Windows is coded in the
> rbuild sources.
> This is senseless as I wrote above.

You couldn't be further from the truth. It actually makes a great deal of
sense.

> Please remove these lines because then, I will be able
> to build the other parts of ReactOS, too. If you don't
> want to change the files in SVN-Repository first,
> please send the changed sources to me per e-mail.

The rbuild code is fine, it's your environment which is wrong.

Listen to what Ge is telling you!

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com