[ros-dev] top-level source header

michael at fritscher.net michael at fritscher.net
Wed Oct 19 20:21:04 CEST 2005

These lines help a lot to get a very quick overview about what the file
does, without the need to read the whole file, especially I don't know
anything about this area but need quick infos, e.g. for tracking down with
file or function causes the error/crash/whatever... And this help to save
time of the experts in this area by giving more information about the
issue
Additionaly it helps to find unneeded files

We have a lot of files with copyright 2005 Reactos or similiar. So on
sylvester we must change all files? can't the put the year in one general
file or generate it automatically in SVN?