[ros-dev] Prelude to voting for the Testing Coordinator Roles andResponsibilities.

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Mon Oct 17 11:34:40 CEST 2005

RC working without TC is a nonsense.

RC: "We release"
TC: "There are lots of bugs"
RC: "I don't care, release date is already set".

Does this look serious? I don't think so.
Indefinite delaying of the release due to bugs also shouldn't be allowed, if
bugs aren't blockers of course.

Before, I thought that RC and TC position could be merged, but now I don't
think it's good option - project is growing quickly.

Bytheway, can someone please point me how to find a thread with elections of
Release Coordinator? Our email archive doesn't support search, I tried
google, but didn't find it.
We usually had Release Engineer? Or is it just rename?

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.