[ros-dev] Constitution

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 10:48:00 CEST 2005

This sounds reasonable.
Phpbb can use the feature whereby only a set group can post in a certain
section of the forum, in this case, the developer group in the voting
section.

This also gives the added bonus of being a secret ballot, as Ge requested.

Comments can be made without polluting the topic, and the results can be
written to the wiki.