[ros-dev] Break

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Sun Oct 16 18:38:17 CEST 2005

Hi Jason,
Jason Filby wrote:
> On 10/15/05, James Tabor
> <jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net> wrote:
>
>>TC was voted for and I consider it closed business. Wax has the job deal
>>with it!
>

> Mostly on IRC! That's not the way we've agreed to do things.

Project is growing very fast. Us old timers need to adapt. The project sometimes
need direction in some instances.

>>I'm not against you. Just because some of us miss the Memo does not make them right!
>

> Well excuse me.

Well, only I can say here is,,, you are hardly around in IRC. I too over look memos.

BTW, While writing this you spent approx 34 minutes in IRC.

>>Before anyone complains, they should open their minds and read what Alex
>>has to say.
>

> Right, and Alex is a great listener.

LOL Yeah, he is young.

> Jason

Look!

Did I vote for anything major in the past two years? Did I vote for SVN? Did I vote
for xml? NO I did not. I adapted to the change. Yes I bitched my ass off about it in IRC,
but I realize one thing. This project is changing, it is growing. I except this and
move on.

Thanks,
James