[ros-dev] Gudie Lines for SVN Write access

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun Oct 16 00:26:56 CEST 2005

1.	We have a Patches component in Bugzilla for this.
2.	The committer should do minimal testing even if he didn't create the patch. At least check that ReactOS can still be built
and boot.
3.	It is enough to have a well-known committer recommend you get repository access. This is usually the person that has
committed most of your patches. I see no reason for this to change since it is simple and works quite well.

I can maintain a page in wiki containing full name and username of each committer if needed.

Btw. Christoph von Wittich has posted to the mailing list several times.

Casper

  _____