[ros-dev] Idea for the textual setup of ReactOS

Robert Köpferl rob at koepferl.de
Fri Oct 14 19:41:04 CEST 2005

That's not really different to how it is implemented, now.
Actually smss is good for managing and startup of sub systems, like
csrss.exe and csrss.exe + win32k.sys make up the GUI. Thus either write
a win32-app or just a smsss replacing native app.

I wonder why we do not utilize a win32-app as 1st step setup?